10.04.2010

City Beats

So allotta you mugs wanna suck vodka with a skirt, eh?
....Shut the door.
....Sit down. I'll pour you a smooth one.
Okay?
Fine.
The story was a real tale. Cops as aliens. Old ladies heeled over. Quite a combustion, don't you think?
....Well?
....Cat got your tongue?
I know-I know. It's late and you're wondering why I asked you over. You want that blast and you want to high-tail it over to your midnight watering hole.
Well that's fine. Drink up. That's it. Drink it down fast.
....All set?
Oh, just before you skee-daddle, what did you do with the body? You know—last night. The body!
Don't look so glum pal. You're starting to sweat. And on such a cool night. How odd.
Did I say something to rattle you?
Pardon me.
Go-hed. I see you eyeing the door. Beat it to your joint.
But those steps on the street tonight might not be mine.
When it's cold and dark later tonight, or should I say this morning, it might not be me coming along through the fog behind you. See?
But you head on out into the night.
You have yourself a time.
Tell the babe hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment