3.05.2010

Here's the rub....

The name is Arty. Relax and fill a pipe with me. You got some talking you want to do? Don't let me stop you. Spill. After all, it's a free country.

You want to get comfortable? Do so....your case might just resemble the case I'm on. That said, we might have a mutual interest in seeing the johns stay away for a little while. Of course sooner or later they'll come around—they always do—flashing the buzzer and wanting some answers. But for now, everything's jake.

Go hed, light up. Just watch where you throw that paper match.

Let me refill that glass for you. This bottle ain't hurtin' nobody tonight. It's the right stuff alright.

Now if you have a story to tell you better be gettin' on with it. Send me it and I'll look it over. The address is: artyk4320@yahoo.com. If I like it fine and it makes enough sense I'll print it and then we'll have a chance to talk it over....before the detectives come knockin' wantin' their answers like they always do.

15 comments:

  1. I got a story to tell...and how! But I believe I was tailed to your place. I may not have much time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I got some kind of story to lay on you. Sure I will send it to you. Can you pour me some more of what's in that bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aint got my smokes wit me tnite so i got to run out n git me sum. ill be back right quwik and then well gab bout the heist and the packaged goods and stuff like that. you bring the money rght? i need to see the money before we get too friendly okay? this isnt a deal where u write me a check for goods. this is cash lettuce on the barrel and rite qwik. i knock three times on return. u b ready for the handover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mix the drinks—I'm here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He hasn't much time since he was shadowed here; but maybe if he spills his guts quick he can duck out the window across the ledge and jump for his life...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is going on here anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seen that other dame you was with before. Just cannot place a name with that mug. If she's come around before it's been a little while. I never forget a face. She's different, Phil, and she's going to make trouble for you. I'm just warning you. And keep your hand out of your pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can Arty give me a drink? This party is totally new to me but i think it is raelly awesome, even though im not totally clear on what we are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I wear a green carnation in my lapel will somebody mark me and will I be tailed to your place?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will make someone wish they were in Tihuana!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in Anaheim, how's that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. ain't got but won anser to your question and thats: get out of the east side 2nite or else. hows that p.i.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm from Culver City. Hello.

    ReplyDelete
  14. come on over here and chew a bourbon with me big boy. I got time to spare. I got teeth need flossin. I got cushions need smushin.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow good timing. I'm on here too. Slide that bottle my way bb. Motivate over here.

    ReplyDelete